Thursday 5 July 2012

My First Post

'Let's start at the very beginning... it's a very good place to start.'

It took me a while to think of exactly what to write in My First Post, and then I thought of good old Maria from SofM, and took her advice. Let's start at the beginning, 'cause let's face it, where else would you start?

I love beauty. I love skincare, bodycare, haircare, makeup, perfume... I love reading about new products, I love testing them out, I love going to shops like Boots, Superdrug, the beauty stands in Debenhams, the glorious SpaceNK, and spending ages walking up and down the aisle, spritzing, applying, trying out new colours.... My dressing table is so full of products, there's not actually any space left, and a whole shelf on my book case is dedicated to old magazines (and since i get the travel sizes, there's a LOT of them).

So, this blog is going to be a mixture of things- advice on skincare, musings on makeup, and testing out any new products that catch my eye...

Some of the things rolling around in my makeup bag at the moment

1 comment:

  1. Laser hair removal is a now common procedure which removes hair from a persons body using a laser, laser technology is able to break the hair growth cycle by targeting and killing the hair follicle. Visit the site for the details.

    ReplyDelete